Made of elastomer-coated fabrics, Pronal palletizing grippers are designed for the glass industry, they ensure the gripping of bottles for palletizing and de-palletising.
Special models have been created for complex situations, thus Pronal palletising grippers are adapted to all bottle types. These solutions permit glassmakers to optimize their productivity.
- Standard sizes of Pronal grippers are 1320mm or 1460mm, while special lengths are available
- Complex shaped bottles or flasks can be palletised with Pronal’s
short neck models (MCC) or (MLC)
- Standard grippers have only one in/outlet. A second inflation
point can be added to your requirements upon request.
- Pronal also offer a tailor made half inflatable range which
has been specially adapted to the latest generation of bottles
and bottle shapes.
- Please contact us to discuss your particular application.
For more information about PRONAL Palletising, please visit www.pronal.com.au